Previous Posts
- Emma's been looking so different to me lately. Is ...
- Unfortunately (well, luckily), sleep overtook the ...
- For those of you who haven't seen this, here is Em...
- Just some observations of a new runner (for fellow...
- So I haven't checked the blogs in awhile (and lest...
- Jack's best rendition of Rudolph at his school Win...
- I bought the non-refundable Scooby Doo costume for...
- I've been buying laundry detergent for 10 years wi...
- Okay, this bow is too big. Even Emma knows it.


5 Comments:
At 8:49 AM,
Patti said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Been looking all morning for a birthday picture. Thanks . . .
At 12:53 PM,
sacramentostakeclerk said…
Emma! Happy birthday, beautiful!
We can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. You couldn't be any cuter.
At 1:14 PM,
Stacy said…
I was thinking of Emma on her birthday. She looks so cute. I love the round face and pretty pink bow!
At 8:42 PM,
Patti said…
I stare at this . . .
At 7:25 PM,
Amy said…
She is so beautiful! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment
<< Home