Previous Posts
- For those of you who haven't seen this, here is Em...
- Just some observations of a new runner (for fellow...
- So I haven't checked the blogs in awhile (and lest...
- Jack's best rendition of Rudolph at his school Win...
- I bought the non-refundable Scooby Doo costume for...
- I've been buying laundry detergent for 10 years wi...
- Okay, this bow is too big. Even Emma knows it.
- Does anyone hate this commercial as much as I do?
- Just a few short months ago the sight of such a po...


6 Comments:
At 5:26 PM,
Patti said…
BHAHAHAHA . . . that's hilarious. He is holding onto tools!
At 10:33 AM,
Papa said…
I'm so glad that Cole is preparing to join me in my wood shop. I can hardly wait!
At 7:21 PM,
Caitlin said…
That is so cute!
At 12:31 AM,
Bride said…
i love pictures like this! theres this picture of heather robb fell asleep in her babydolls crib much too small for her and youre like how the?
At 1:34 AM,
Zach said…
That is hilarious.
At 7:10 PM,
Stacy said…
I LOVE this kid!
Post a Comment
<< Home