Previous Posts
- Unfortunately (well, luckily), sleep overtook the ...
- For those of you who haven't seen this, here is Em...
- Just some observations of a new runner (for fellow...
- So I haven't checked the blogs in awhile (and lest...
- Jack's best rendition of Rudolph at his school Win...
- I bought the non-refundable Scooby Doo costume for...
- I've been buying laundry detergent for 10 years wi...
- Okay, this bow is too big. Even Emma knows it.
- Does anyone hate this commercial as much as I do?


6 Comments:
At 4:43 AM,
Patti said…
No, it isn't just you. She looks completely different in that picture. And she doesn't look tiny . . .
I love all her clothes. And her face. And her disposition.
At 3:57 PM,
Stacy said…
She looks like a Taylor in that picture. What gorgeous eyes!
At 7:16 PM,
Patti said…
I think she looks like a Taylor here, too.
At 8:57 PM,
Anonymous said…
That's crazy. It's amazing how they can change like that.
Grace wants to know if she can walk yet. She looks kind of ready to take off in that picture!
At 4:42 PM,
kelly said…
She can stand up for awhile but no steps yet. She's a little too cautious.
At 8:24 PM,
Caitlin said…
She is so cute. I love her clothes, too.
Post a Comment
<< Home