Previous Posts
- Does anyone hate this commercial as much as I do?
- Just a few short months ago the sight of such a po...
- Emma's new favorite pastime is smiling. Now that w...
- I apologize for all the times you clicked on my bl...
- The Nursery Report detailed that Cole was a bully ...
- On Thursday we went to Pismo Beach for a night (yo...
- Cole always wants to see what's in the cupboard (n...
- I hope I'm not too late to the party just as every...


6 Comments:
At 6:23 PM,
sacramentostakeclerk said…
I love her. I love her. I love her.
At 9:15 PM,
Stacy said…
No bow is too big. The funny thing is that the bow isn't even noticeable---I'm too busy staring at her adorable face.
At 9:39 AM,
Bride said…
i totally completely and utterly concur with stace.
At 2:00 PM,
Caitlin said…
Somebody just needs to shoot me. She is so cute I can't even stand it.
At 4:43 PM,
Patti said…
I LOVE HER, too. What a beautiful face.
At 3:37 PM,
Patti said…
And I don't think her bow is too big ... I am loving staring at THIS one. Thanks, Kelly.
Post a Comment
<< Home