Previous Posts
- Just some observations of a new runner (for fellow...
- So I haven't checked the blogs in awhile (and lest...
- Jack's best rendition of Rudolph at his school Win...
- I bought the non-refundable Scooby Doo costume for...
- I've been buying laundry detergent for 10 years wi...
- Okay, this bow is too big. Even Emma knows it.
- Does anyone hate this commercial as much as I do?
- Just a few short months ago the sight of such a po...
- Emma's new favorite pastime is smiling. Now that w...


4 Comments:
At 7:09 AM,
Patti said…
Eric brought it to me Thursday and I LOVE it. Thank you!
At 12:35 PM,
Stacy said…
Just a reminder that I'll pay you for a copy of this. Emma looks incredible in this picture. I am in love with her.
At 10:29 PM,
Papa said…
Something is not right here because this picture hasn't made it home yet. And this is a great picture.
At 11:13 AM,
Amy said…
She is just so beautiful Kelly! Those eyes just draw you right in.
Post a Comment
<< Home