Previous Posts
- Jack's best rendition of Rudolph at his school Win...
- I bought the non-refundable Scooby Doo costume for...
- I've been buying laundry detergent for 10 years wi...
- Okay, this bow is too big. Even Emma knows it.
- Does anyone hate this commercial as much as I do?
- Just a few short months ago the sight of such a po...
- Emma's new favorite pastime is smiling. Now that w...
- I apologize for all the times you clicked on my bl...
- The Nursery Report detailed that Cole was a bully ...
- On Thursday we went to Pismo Beach for a night (yo...


6 Comments:
At 1:08 PM,
Stacy said…
You even have your 5-month old dressed in style. Her brown sweater looks so cool with her deep chocolate eyes. She is BETTER looking than a baby gap model.
At 2:39 PM,
Patti said…
BIG brown eyes and rosy cheeks. This picture is a keeper.
At 3:07 PM,
Caitlin said…
"An angel. An angel straight from heaven"
At 4:47 PM,
Papa said…
What a fabulous picture! She's so beautiful.
At 7:13 PM,
sacramentostakeclerk said…
All I can say is... Regis & Kelly. I'm sending both babies in now.
At 10:10 PM,
Bride said…
oh my head cait quoting raising arizona. emma is like incredible. im such a valley girl but like seriously-i agree with stace about the gap model thing-so true.
Post a Comment
<< Home