Previous Posts
- I've been buying laundry detergent for 10 years wi...
- Okay, this bow is too big. Even Emma knows it.
- Does anyone hate this commercial as much as I do?
- Just a few short months ago the sight of such a po...
- Emma's new favorite pastime is smiling. Now that w...
- I apologize for all the times you clicked on my bl...
- The Nursery Report detailed that Cole was a bully ...
- On Thursday we went to Pismo Beach for a night (yo...
- Cole always wants to see what's in the cupboard (n...
- I hope I'm not too late to the party just as every...




7 Comments:
At 1:46 PM,
Patti said…
Carol did an impersonation of Cole saying that phrase EXACTLY the way you wrote it! That's funny to me.
Does Emma ALWAYS smile? She's sweet.
At 2:47 PM,
sacramentostakeclerk said…
Emma looks so big! She's the sweetest bumblebee.
Cole never fails to crack me up.
At 2:55 PM,
Stacy said…
I LOVE EMMA!!! She is sooooo cute---and she's gotten big. I love her smile and she has chubby cheeks. I love her!!!!! I can't wait to see her at Christmas time.
At 2:55 PM,
Stacy said…
Jack and Cole are adorable too.
At 3:10 PM,
Caitlin said…
I want to hold her and play with her and I want to right now! Those cheeks. I have nothing else to say. Well, really I do. I love Cole hugging Jack - I don't know why but it cracks me up.
At 6:32 PM,
Stacy said…
Is 'gotten' a word?
At 4:21 PM,
Patti said…
In the picture of Cole hugging Jack . . . he looks concerned. Like 'what happened to my bother' concerned. Even the first picture . . . it just isn't sitting right with Cole. It's cute.
Post a Comment
<< Home