Previous Posts
- I bought the non-refundable Scooby Doo costume for...
- I've been buying laundry detergent for 10 years wi...
- Okay, this bow is too big. Even Emma knows it.
- Does anyone hate this commercial as much as I do?
- Just a few short months ago the sight of such a po...
- Emma's new favorite pastime is smiling. Now that w...
- I apologize for all the times you clicked on my bl...
- The Nursery Report detailed that Cole was a bully ...
- On Thursday we went to Pismo Beach for a night (yo...
- Cole always wants to see what's in the cupboard (n...



7 Comments:
At 8:06 AM,
Caitlin said…
Jack is looking pretty cute in that Rudolph nose...
Cole better take it easy - you know how they say it's impossible to drink a gallon of milk? The same goes for ice cream. Ask Russell.
At 8:15 AM,
Patti said…
um, I've seen them both eat two bowls of peppermint stick ice cream . . . I'm thinking they could take you all.
At 8:48 AM,
Stacy said…
Hilarious. Am I the only one who thinks Jack's principal is a hottie?
At 11:13 AM,
Caitlin said…
That guy has a wrestler neck...
At 1:09 PM,
Stacy said…
Oooh---that's true---it does look like a wrestler's neck.
At 3:15 PM,
Caitlin said…
That's not a good thing...
(I just realized that without hearing the tone of my voice in that last comment, you may be unsure of how I feel about wrestler's neck)
At 10:03 PM,
Bride said…
Ya I was like PRINCIPAL? how are you? (Burgandy voice)
Post a Comment
<< Home