Previous Posts
- Just a few short months ago the sight of such a po...
- Emma's new favorite pastime is smiling. Now that w...
- I apologize for all the times you clicked on my bl...
- The Nursery Report detailed that Cole was a bully ...
- On Thursday we went to Pismo Beach for a night (yo...
- Cole always wants to see what's in the cupboard (n...
- I hope I'm not too late to the party just as every...


6 Comments:
At 9:43 PM,
sacramentostakeclerk said…
This is interesting. Recently, I wanted to confirm that the Hepburn clip was from Funny Face (since I had only seen it once and wasn't 100% sure). Anyway, in the course of my research I discovered how polarizing this particular ad really is. People have a lot to say about it and you either love it or you hate it.
I think it's brilliant to pair AC/DC with Audrey Hepburn. And seriously, sometimes a girl really does need a little release.
At 10:28 PM,
Bride said…
oh my head. i love that commercial. i get up and dance like her every single time.
and missa i agree about the genius combo.
At 7:09 PM,
Patti said…
I want those pants . . .
At 10:25 PM,
Patrick said…
i really want those pants..
(yasmin)
At 11:16 PM,
Bride said…
oh i thought patrick wanted the pants. HAH
i want those pants.
At 7:36 AM,
sacramentostakeclerk said…
I want to look good in those pants. That's not going to happen so I'm not getting those pants.
Post a Comment
<< Home