The Quiet One

Saturday, September 16, 2006



Just a few short months ago the sight of such a poorly proportioned bow sitting atop an unknowing infant would have given be pains of pity. But some internal switch has been pulled and now....I like it. Is this the beginning of a story that ends with glitter jeans and sequin tops? Anyway, my question for you all is: Do you think there is a size limit to the baby bow and if so, what is it? I could get carried away (probably already have) and I'd appreciate any guidance...

8 Comments:

  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger sacramentostakeclerk said…

    The girl can carry it off. She's perfect.

    (I was telling Stacy that I go online and stare at Emma and Jake for a few minutes every day. It's sad and it's true. I think my own internal switch has been pulled and I actually want to have a baby. Good thing since I'm scheduled to deliver in 10 weeks.)

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Patti said…

    She is SO beautiful ... the bow is perfect (just like her face). I LOVE this picture.

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger Stacy said…

    Oh Kelly, you know my response to that question,huh? That so happened to me----and I totally buy the glitter jeans!! And I'm so glad you asked about the bow size. Before my ward split in March, there were more babies---and all the baby girls had HUGE bows. They had high fashion moms--and I'm telling you, I think the big bows were part of some high fashion baby girl thing. I'm all for BIG BOWS!!

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Patti said…

    I see Kelly's face in this picture SO much!

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Zach said…

    Dang - even I want kids now. My family is BEAUTIFUL!

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Patti said…

    I look at this picture every single day (like Melissa). It is the sweetest sweetest face.

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Caitlin said…

    A lady I work with, Sharon, just said and I quote, "I want to see more pictures of Emma." She remembered her name and everything!

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Bride said…

    um first of all the bow looks good-youre good.

    SECONDLY if she asks you nicely for glitter jeans-let her have glitter jeans.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home