

Emma's new favorite pastime is smiling. Now that we have her, Brett and I always say, "I can't believe we ever thought we'd be fine with all boys." Besides, spending an entire life relegated to the boy's section of the store is a life incomplete.
For those of you I haven't told: San Diego's Wild Animal Park ran a commerical for a while which showed a zebra taunting the lions in the park. These zebras apparently really freaked out Cole and he couldn't stop talking about them (the talk would be accompanied by a scared face and all over body shake). He has since been fascinated/frightened by the striped creatures. Carol got him this zebra for his birthday last week and this was his reaction.

7 Comments:
At 6:39 AM,
Stacy said…
I LOVE IT. Emma is so adorable---she looks great in red & she has the sweetest smile. When I see her I think "SHE'S AN ANGEL---SENT STRAIGHT FROM HEAVEN"---of course using the accent from the character in 'Raising Arizona'. She really is a perfect little girl. The picture of Cole and the Zebra is classic---he is so funny.
At 8:06 AM,
Patti said…
I love her smile. More. Post more!
At 8:55 AM,
Caitlin said…
Her smile is so cute.
The zebra thing is really funny. He totally looks freaked out.
At 1:15 PM,
Stacy said…
Looks like Emma's got a little dimple on her left cheek.
At 1:59 PM,
Caitlin said…
One dimple just like me!
At 4:49 PM,
Stacy said…
Oops--the dimple is on my left----it's really on her right cheek. Ahhh---now I see why Travis was making fun of my comments.
At 3:20 PM,
Bride said…
i just said that angel sent from heaven thing today.
she is so pretty.
Post a Comment
<< Home