The Quiet One

Tuesday, September 05, 2006


I apologize for all the times you clicked on my blog only to find there was nothing new. I know you were getting seriously sick of seeing the same picture there.

Jake and Emma hung out this Labor Day weekend and had fun getting to know their closest cousin. From what we could discern from their limited communication skills, they seemed to hit it off.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Patti said…

    um, I LOVE that picture . . . she's so sweet and he's so burly. It's perfect.

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger Papa said…

    It's the perfect order of things. There is really no possible confusion, emma = girl and jake = boy. I love see the two of them together....

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Stacy said…

    I can't believe we almost didn't get our cameras out this weekend. I haven't had a chance yet to go through the snapshots that I took--but when I do, I'll post a good one that I got of these two cuties.

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Caitlin said…

    They are so cute. Is it just me or do they look a lot alike?

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Stacy said…

    I love Emma. You guys are so lucky to have such a sweet little girl.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home