
Cole always wants to see what's in the cupboard (not much if you can tell; I shop on Mondays) and one time I made the mistake of letting him sit up there so I didn't have to hold him while he takes his sweet time looking at the snacks. Of course this is now his preferred method of perusing the pantry. All it takes is one time to start a bad habit...

5 Comments:
At 8:52 AM,
Papa said…
He looks so at home on the counter and he looks sooo happy about it!
At 9:27 AM,
Caitlin said…
He is so cute!
I don't know what it is about the counters - Russell's nephew is right at home up there, too.
At 12:41 PM,
sacramentostakeclerk said…
This picture definitely captures Cole's personality. I love it!
At 6:14 PM,
Stacy said…
I am "CRAZY ABOUT COLE". Sounds like it should be a title of a book or movie. I am. He is just so cute and I agree, he has the best little personality.
At 8:44 PM,
Bride said…
OH MY HEAD too cute. it looks like hes dancing i love it. i thought of you today when i was at work and i heard that third eye blind song "Jumper" and remembered you bustin out on the guitar "i wish you would step back from that ledge my friend!" and for some reason it being funny.. i dont know if you even remember that but yea.,i miss you
Post a Comment
<< Home