Somehow I feel I have to clarify my last post. Of course I meant that Emma is so perfectly cute that I didn't think she could be even more cute than she already was.
I just re-read my comment and I thought it might be taken that I didn't think she could be cute at all.
Do you think that I have sufficiently analyzed this issue, or should I go on?
5 Comments:
At 7:27 AM,
Caitlin said…
You are totally not too late! I love your pictures. Cole looks like a little surfer dude with that blonde hair...
At 10:42 AM,
Papa said…
Welcome! Never to late and the pics are fabulous!
At 10:57 AM,
Stacy said…
THESE CHILDREN ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL.
At 4:19 PM,
sacramentostakeclerk said…
I'm so glad you got it up. I love the pictures. Emma looks cuter than ever and I didn't think that was possible!
At 6:47 PM,
sacramentostakeclerk said…
Somehow I feel I have to clarify my last post. Of course I meant that Emma is so perfectly cute that I didn't think she could be even more cute than she already was.
I just re-read my comment and I thought it might be taken that I didn't think she could be cute at all.
Do you think that I have sufficiently analyzed this issue, or should I go on?
Post a Comment
<< Home